I’ve already lost touch with my word for the year. I’ve found moments of delight in my day to day routine, but I haven’t taken the time to meditate on my blessing of experiencing delight. A friend of mine has been posting a “Friday fill-in” this year and she gave me a link so of course I had to play:
1. I was looking for peace and found it in yoga.
2. A cuppa tea is one of my favorite ways to socialize.
3. I looked at the clock – how the time flies by.
4. A black, Uniball is the type of pen I most prefer to use.
5. What in the way I speak, touches others?
6. Surprises seem to happen to me often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Dinner with my sweetie; tomorrow my plans include catching up on paperwork, household chores, and a St Patty’s day Irish Shepard’s Pie; and Sunday, I want to rest after church!