One of these days, I will post something going on in my life, but for now, this exercise at least has me in the habit of posting once a week…
And…here we go!
1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I’d go to South Dakota – Mount Rushmore and the Badlands are on my bucket list.
2. Dividing by Zero is something I don’t understand Steve got all excited about a program on NPR that talked about dividing by zero. Something about divide 1,000 by zero and you get an incredibly large number. If I have zero apples, diving them by zero does NOT give me more apples!!!
3. Easter makes me think of Jesus. And how thankful I am that He and I journey together.
4. Time spent with a good friend is the best way to relax!
5. It looks like Spring when the redbuds are blooming
6. Hummus and veggies is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
Dinner with Sophia, tomorrow my plans include sewing and spending some time in the yard, and
Sunday, I want to Spend time with my kids.
Here’s hoping your Easter weekend is one filled with reminders of blessings in your life and a few of your favorite things.