And…here we go!
1. Right now I’m writing on my blog! (is that a duh? OR am I supposed to tell you I’m making some iced tea to drink once I’m done in readiness to watch another episode of White Collar?).
2. _____ is my well known quirk. Wow! this is a hard one! I have more than one! I’d love to hear from you what you think my ‘well known quirk’ is!!!! I’ll tell you NEXT Friday what I think it is!
3. Are you content? In my life, being content is much more important than feeling happy. Happy is a quick, fleeting, siren-call kind of emotion. I can be happy and in an instant feel another emotion (anger, sadness, jealousy…). To be content is a solid, stable, kind of ‘BEING’ that provides me a foundation upon which to feel the emotions of life. ARE YOU CONTENT?
4. Cut first, then Sew! there’s few better ways to spend a free day than gathering fabric, cutting it up and sewing it back together to create the patterns of a quilt block.
5. That’s why I love.
6. Buffy is one of my favorite tv shows ever! (I’ve watched it end-to-end at least twice and got most of the way through its sequel Angel. I’m actually considering watching it through again!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Rachel and Kiyah coming for dinner and Kiyah staying overnight; tomorrow my plans include time with Kiyah!; and Sunday, I want to attend our church, Watershed, and have lunch with Prime Time! (Prime Time is a group of us from church who gather once a month to share a meal and chat)
I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!